Performing two operations on a mail message

2003-04-21 23:16:40
Hello,

I have an email message with a subject line of

ftp://ftp.myhost.com/mydir/

and a message body of a B64 MIME-encoded binary file.

I need to 1. send the message body to a converted to restore its original
form then 2. send the subject line to a ftp program AFTER the body has been
converted successfully.

I am able to do both tasks separately, using uudeview and formail. However,
I cannot fogure out how to do them one after the other using a single
procmail recipe. Can you help?

TIA,

Vikram

--
Eventually the revolutionaries become the established culture. And then
what will they do?