Re: rule stopped working

2003-05-03 20:04:59
On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 12:18 Canada/Mountain, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
The only thing I have heard so far is a rumour that Postfix may have
problems with very large mailboxes.

There's been mention of this by other people. I've personally seen system mailbox sizes in excess of 850MB under _sendmail_, and procmail handing mailboxes as large as about oh, 1.6GB, throughout which I've never seem procmail exibit any delivery issues.

Postfix has, in most cases, a defualt maximum mailbox size of 50MB or so. This can easily be increased and I've personally had a single mailbox over 1GB, though not for very long.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger.