Re: SpamAssassin:

2003-05-09 07:02:44
On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 04:55:22PM +0600, Mahmood Iqbal Hashmi wrote:

After installation of Spamassassin I saw the directory of
Spamassassin
in /etc/mail/spamassassin/ where I saw local.cf file.

Please let me advice how can I use Spamassassin with procmail and how
can I block spam and email address using blacklist_from or
whitelist_from statements in local.cf file.

Aslo tell can I use Spamassassin in /etc/procmailrc for the global
use or what permissions and sevices are required.

This is a procmail mailing list, not a spamassassin mailing list. Your
questions are all answered at http://www.spamassassin.org/
(particularly the INSTALL document) and
http://spamassassin.org/dist/procmailrc.example

Scott