Re: procmail mail deliver folder and mutt

2003-05-09 10:47:19
On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 12:29:12PM +0100, Wei Wang wrote:
* ^ZZ_Spam_Flag: YES
/home/testuser1/Mail/Spam

I assume this means that if the email contains "ZZ_Spam_Flag", then deliver
email to folder /home/test1/Mail/Spam

Now I have an email coming in with part of the header looks like this:

To: abc(_at_)abc(_dot_)com
Subject: test
ZZ_Spam_Flag: YES

Now this email is still put into the main inbox file in mutt:
/var/mail/testuser1.

Is it matching an earlier recipe? What does your log say?
Try this instead:
        * ^ZZ_Spam_Flag:.*YES

Another thing I'm confused about is that in mutt, every mailbox is a file. I
wonder if it would work with the "folder" setting in .procmailrc?

That's a Mutt question, not a procmail one, but yes, Mutt understands Maildir.
However that won't make any difference to your procmail problem.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.