mailbox map size check

2003-05-14 04:05:43

Hi

I'm playing with an IMAP server now and I'm running into some problems maybe
this problem is to resolv with procmail.

I like that procmail check the size of a map let say backup
If backup is bigger than 8Mb just rename (backup.$TODAY)  it and start with
a new empty backup map.

Now I have

DATUM='/sbin/date +%Y%m'

:0 c:
backup.$DATUM

This works perfect but it grows out of control and I can't see it in a php
program (squirrel) exceed 8Mb execution space.
I don't like to screw this up.

I've no idea how to check filesize and rename in procmail
I've searched around but ????

Thank for reading

Sjaak

Sjaak