Hello, thanks for your information!

2003-05-14 03:41:32
Hello, thanks for your information!

- I'm in the process of (automatically) cleaning up my mail archives ...
My inbox contained at least one mail from you (copy on file);
your message and/or address were discarded by automatic
filtering, so I assume that you simply sent me some information.

Are you interested in communicating on a personal line about
your offers? If so, please reply to this mail.

In order for you to learn more about me (and wether I will be a
prospect to you), here's what I deal with:
- NetMarketing training (combined with affiliate programs).
- traffic-generators and lead-generators.

I assembled a concise web page with resources and training
opportunities I deal with: http://www.businesspark.org/Gate/1/

Have a great day,
Helmut

PS: You can at any time request deletion of your address by sending
a blank mail to <removals(_at_)businesspark(_dot_)org> with the address you
want to be removed in the subject line.
-----
Wishing you success and the very best: Helmut W. Karl;
Build a never ending stream of fresh leads FREE:
http://www.freenetleads.com/free/3283773kar