Re: Problems with tonns (!!!) of spam

2003-05-14 08:48:44
Hello Sean,

thanks for your answer...

I think, I need to change my (local) mail-Server-Setup.
Which mean, I need to filter mails before downloading.

I use three Mail-Adresses to download the 37 Mailinglists into a
local-Archive because ther are more the on person reading the lists.

So never I will answer mails with this E-Mails.
But I get Spammed from elsewhere.

Do you know a program (under Debian) which can Delete mails which do
not come from the Mailinglists (=whitelist)

Note:   Downloading of 60 Mbyte Mailinglists per Month cost me 30 Euro
        per month.
        But last Month I have had additional 37 Hours for arround
        500 MBytes which cost me 220 Euros more.
        I like to bill the Spammes which are in *.nl and *.de

Thanks in Advance
Michelle

Am 09:29 2003-04-25 -0700 hat Professional Software Engineering geschrieben: