Re: Procmail -- "No permission to execute"

2003-05-21 09:21:34
At 09:33 2003-05-21 -0400, Birl did say:
Hello everyone.  I have an existing situation, which I tried to get
answered on comp.mail.sendmail, but with no luck.

I finally found this mailing list  :)  and was wondering if anyone had an
answer?

I didn't realize we were lost. Seems to me that 'procmail -V' provides a list address (which once upon a time forwarded to here).

You could have trimmed your forward to just the pertinent parts though and excluded all the chatter that wasn't related to the problem.

This list has a searchable archive, linked from the procmail homepage:

<http://www.procmail.org>

or, your system is running smrsh ('man smrsh')