Re: filtering not working

2003-05-22 03:20:03
On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 03:06:47PM +0800, Michael P. Carel wrote:
hi to all ,

have a problem here in redhat 7.3 procmail, my filtering doesnt work. heres
my config:

.forward

Before trying to do things the hard way, take a peak at your sendmail.cf.
Unless you've tweaked things, procmail is already your MDA. Delete your
.forward file, it's not doing anything for you here.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.