Re: mailing list recipes

2003-06-04 14:06:45
On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Birl wrote:

See the thread I started from May 27th:
    Filtering Yahoo! groups using $MATCH on subject line

I think that should answer your question.
As a Pine user myself, you may find that Pine does not do as well as
procmail.

Oops, sorry, that was my mistake, I misworded what I meant. I said catch
all, and I really just meant per list. Although reading through that
thread I could probably filter by List-ID: or something, right?

By catch-all I meant that the participant filter in pine will filter if
its to: from: cc: etc etc.

So is List-ID the best way to go for mailing lists? I would in fact be
separating them into folders.

Thanks,

        Bryan