procmail channel announce

2003-06-12 04:58:47
hello,
first, yesterday we got the idea that a procmail support channel would
be nice. we registered #procmail at freenode (irc.freenode.net) and
started idling there. we're all not procmail gurus, but it would be nice
if some procmail users/developers that use procmail anyway would join
this channel, and idle/help (with) us. maybe procmail.org admins would
like to add this channel to the homepage to make it more popular and
more effectual ;)

bye
 mejo

--