FROM_DAEMON help

2003-06-12 02:37:10
I need some quick help.  My spamtraps are getting joe jobbed right now.
For some reason the FROM_DAEMON part of my munging and auto-reporting
recipe was commented out:

## Report spam to Pyzor, Razor, the FTC, and NANAS.
:0 BH
# Hopefully this will prevent mail loops.
* $ ! ^X-Spam-Loop: $BOUNCER
#* !   ^FROM_DAEMON
{

I'm not sure why it was but instead of uncommenting it I elected to add a
recipe further up in the rc to take care of the bounces.

:0 H:
* ^FROM_DAEMON
DAEMON

It's catching all the bounces for me which is good.  Now I'm noticing
another problem.  It's catching all of my spamtrap mail.  Ie, it's
catching not only the bounces but also the spam.  Can anyone tell me why?
What exactly does FROM_DAEMON match?

Any help would be much appreciated.  I can provide headers of the spam
it's also catching off list if you need.

Justin