Procmail -m Option and Log File

2003-06-14 05:32:04
Hi,

Can someone hit me with a clue bat or point me in the correct direction in
the fine manual.

I invoke procmail from getmail as such:

postmaster = "|/usr/bin/procmail -m /etc/procmail/rc.spamrch"

This works well. My question is what procmail config file controls the
logging function when procmail is invoked with the -m option?

I thought it may be the procmailrc file in /etc/, but logging doesn't seem
to happen. I then thought it might be the owner of the rc file (which is
what I would like), but that didn't work either (I have a .procmail file
in the users dir).

My procmail is version is 3.22, running RH8.

My mail logs are not reporting "can't write to log" errors. Any help would
be appreciated, or at least a push in the right direction.

--
Regards,

Roland Hill