Re: Spamassassin VS Procmail

2003-06-24 14:58:11
On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 01:33:01PM -0700, Goga Lee wrote:
Hi,

Do we really need Spamassassin if Procmail is properly configured and and
its recipes created intelligently?

If you don't mind re-inventing the wheel, no.
If you don't want to have to come up with all your own rules for spam
checking, an external spam checking package, be it Spamassassin, Spambouncer,
or one of the others, works quite nicely with procmail. (Note: WITH, not IN
PLACE OF.)

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.