Re: Spamassassin and the like

2003-06-25 04:56:57

Hi Michael, anyone...

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:39:00 +0200
Michael Meltzer <michael(_dot_)meltzer(_at_)sicad(_dot_)de> wrote:

What are the experiences in the european countries with anti spam
tools. Is there a tool which could be preferred in this area or is
there no area specific difference ?

Hmmmm, don't know whether or not this depends on where you are using
the software. I am running razor and spamassassin together with
amavisd-new on several (both local and public) mail hosts, and for
what I experienced now, it works pretty well...

Cheers,
Kris