Re: error message 'cannot open' in recipe on solaris

2003-06-25 10:21:09
On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 06:55:13PM +0200, Michael Meltzer wrote:
trying to setup a spam filter with procmail 3.22 (compiled from procmail.org)
and solaris 2.8
I get error messages.
I copied the code from a magazine and modified it (replacing the content of
variables with lists in files)
trying to fgrep or egrep the contents of this lists mostly I get an error:
/usr/bin/sh <regex> cannot open

Where is your Bourne shell? Mine in in /bin/sh (on Solaris and most
BSDs). Either remove the SHELL line below or change it to match the
output of 'which sh'.

SHELL=/usr/bin/sh

Scott
--