Re: Spamassassin and the like

2003-06-25 16:17:19
On Wednesday, Jun 25, 2003, at 15:41 Canada/Mountain, jude dashiell wrote:
Has anybody managed to write a recipe that causes procmail to consult
rbl.spamhaus.org and delete the spam accordingly?

This is a perfect example of something that your MTA should do, not procmail.

that said, all you need to do is do a lookup of the IP against rbl.spamhous.org and give the reply to procmail

(I don't know off hand how you do a lookup against the RBL, but I would think spamhous.org would have that info.)

--
In England 100 miles is a long distance. In the US 100 years is a long time