/etc/procmailrc (debian, exim)

2003-06-29 13:17:25
Hy,

I've the problem that it seems, /etc/procmailrc is only parsed, if there is a a user ~/.procmail present, even if that ~/.procmailrc is empty (0 bytes).

* But I want /etc/procmailrc to be invoked everytime. Especially, as on that system are no userhomes. Has anyone a clue about that?

I'm using exim3 on a debian-system with the standard-transport calling procmail without any parameter.

* Is there a possibility to let procmail create debug output in a file or via syslog everytime it is invoked?

Thank you again,

Dennis Breithaupt