Re: sending false positives to original recipients

2003-07-02 10:40:33
On 2 Jul 2003 Michael Meltzer (michael(_dot_)meltzer(_at_)sicad(_dot_)de) wrote:

So I think its the problem that  David W. Tamkin told about.
Now I am trying to configure sendmail as to store the envelope recipient
information
in a header and run his scripts.

Does someone on the list know how to configure sendmail accordingly ?

I link to a number of pages that describe how to set this up in
sendmail in this section of my Procmail Quick Start:

 Procmail Cannot Reliably Route Users' Messages in a Virtual Domain
 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#virtualDomain>

I also have links to pages that describe how to set this up in
other MTAs (qmail, postfix, exim). If anyone knows any other
pages that I should link to in this section, please let me know.
This is a very popular section of my Procmail Quick Start!

Thanks,
Nancy

--
Nancy McGough            <http://www.ii.com>            Infinite Ink
Writing about procmail, imap, pine, spam-deflexion strategies & more