use a INCLUDERC file only if it exists

2003-07-03 00:16:31
Gentlemen,  I want to use a INCLUDERC file only if it exists.
I suppose I will just do INCLUDERC=.procmail.local

http://pm-doc.sourceforge.net/pm-tips-body.html#emergency_stop_for_your_.procmailrc
says 'procmail complains about missing INCLUDERCs,' however these
complaints must only be at the logfile level, as far as I can tell.

Wait, in man procmailrc
       INCLUDERC   Names an rcfile (relative to the current...
doesn't come out and say what happens when an INCLUDERC doesn't exist, whereas
       SWITCHRC    Names an rcfile (relative  to  the  current...
does.

So apparently I need not test if it is there before INCLUDERCing it,
as nothing bad will happen if it's not there.