Re: [PROCMAIL] And Now MailScanner!

2003-07-07 03:18:11
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Goga Lee <manearter(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

I am extremely puzzled which spam/virus filter to use?

1) Procmail?
2) SpamAssassin (I know it only filters spam, and that is what I want)
3) MailScanner

I just want one piece of software to work with Linux RedHat & Sendmail,
any suggestions or advise?

Surely the choice is between SpamAssassin and MailScanner. Procmail
provides other features that neither of those two have. Even with
SpamAssassin installed I still have a requirement to use Procmail. I don't
think the two are mutually exclusive.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!