Re: Recipe doesn't deliver to specified folder

2003-07-10 08:28:08
A busy day has kept me from replying sooner. The recipe that seems to deliver
to the folder (but does not) is below:

#### SPAM filter: a list of spammers is maintained by Procmail ###
:0 :
* ? egrep -is -f /home/username/INBOX/spammerlist
{
        :0 hw
        SPAMMER=|formail -r |formail -x To:

        :0 :
        | echo "`date`: Caught a returning spammer! ($SPAMMER)" >>delete.log

        :0 :
        SPAM
}

I hope you see something that I don't!

One thing I have tried: viewing the SPAM maildir on the server through
Midnight Commander in a terminal *does* show messages that Kmail (my client)
*doesn't* show. (Although, some of the ones that I am looking for aren't
there.) Perhaps I have an IMAP or Postfix problem? Any suggestions on how I
can troubleshoot that? Thanks!