forwarding all addresses from a domain

2003-07-16 13:55:32
Sorry if this is a triple post, as I was not getting a replay from the list
if it had been confirmed

-----Original Message-----
From: Pablo [mailto:pabloc(_at_)amazingmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 1:24 PM
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: forwarding all addresses from a domain

Please excuse the fact that I am totally new at procmail, but I am trying to
filter down the list of e-mails that would go to my phone. But one problem I
have is I need a way to copy all the mail from people at a domain, and
inversely all the users with a certain username regardless of domain.

Right now I am trying something on these lines.

#this is to get all users
:0 c
* ^From. *(_at_)amazingmail(_dot_)com
!  phone(_at_)phone(_dot_)com

:0 c
* ^From. *username*
! phone(_at_)phone(_dot_)com

now I know (after reading some) that the * is something else entirely...but
not quite sure what yet.

Again sorry for such low end question, but I have been looking through much
of the documentation I have found and am not clear on how to accomplish
this.