Procmail on a spooler?

2003-08-06 05:52:14
Hi all,

I've been using procmail for quite some time now with great results.  I have
one question
though - we have a client that wants mails bigger than 2 megs put aside and
then after
5 pm deliver them accordingly with one exception of one user who can always
receive the mails.

The problem comes in that the client has his own Mail Server (which we manage)
and we are the
spooler which spools mail to his Mail Server... obviously I can't put the
procmail checking
on his server since he's trying to save bandwidth so it would be pointless
having the rules
on his server.  One question though, since we are the spooler and don't have
his mailboxes
is it possible for me to do such limitations ?

Thanks in advance!

MTA : Exim 4
Procmail : 3.22

--
Kind regards,

David Jacobson
System Architect
Imperial Online - The Imperial Connection

(+27) 11 723-8181 Helpdesk
(+27) 11 454 1236 Fax