help with receipe

2003-08-07 12:11:20
Situation:
I run my own Linux box with sendmail & SpamAssassin (2.6).  Some of the
email I receive comes in directly to the box, and some comes in by way
of being forwarded from an ISP (which also runs SA).

SA from the ISP marksup the Subject line in the default manner, ie. uses
"***SPAM*** original subject", while I tweaked SA on my box to mark
it up using "[SPAM] original subject"  (so I know where it was
originally marked up).

This does cause some of the messages to show up as
"[SPAM] ***SPAM*** original subject"

What I want is:
a) first look to see if it was marked as spam from my ISP (almost no
false positives, I'm guessing their threshhold is pretty high); if so,
put the message into ~/mail/Spam/Filtered  (later I'll probably change
this to /dev/null).

b) check to see if SA on my machine marked the message with a really
high score (9 or higher); if so, put the message into
~/mail/Spam/Filtered  (later I'll probably change this to /dev/null).

c) check to see if SA on my machine marked the message as spam (should
only have scores between 5-8.9 at this point).  If so, put the message
into put the message into ~/mail/Spam/Probable

What is happening is that all of the marked messages are going into
the "Filtered" mbox, nothing is going to "Probable"  (messages which are
not marked as spam are properly going to /var/spool/mail/userid).

What am I doing wrong here?
my .procmailrc file:

# set some default values
#
SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail          # this assumes the pine default for folders
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail       # make sure the .procmail directory exists
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log  # recommended
LOGABSTRACT=all
VERBOSE=on

# begin procmail receipes

# Check to see if SpamAssassin at my ISP marked it
# if so, put it into a folder named "Filtered"
0:
* ^Subject:.\*\*\*\*\*SPAM\*\*\*\*\*
Spam/Filtered

# If the rating is 9 or higher, dump it
0:
* ^Spam-Level:.\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*\*
Spam/Filtered

# SA on cornerstone has it marked
0:
Spam/Probable

--\x81

Chris Barnes                                       AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes(_at_)tamu(_dot_)edu                            Yahoo IM:
chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager                               ph: 979-845-7801
Department of Physics                                 fax: 979-845-2590
Texas A&M University