Re: recipe to drop spam depending on numerical hits score

2003-08-12 14:55:53
On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 09:28:45AM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
You might want to check out "man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf" and look at the
entry for "spam_level_stars" and "spam_level_char".

Just as when this subject last came up a week or so ago, I would think
"required_hits" would be more useful. Then you need only match against
is already doing.

--
Andrew Edelstein        -       http://andrew.pure-chaos.com/resume.txt

Please do not reply directly to me, or Cc: me on a reply to a list message.
I'll get my copy from the list.