Re: Sobig F time error

2003-08-21 11:17:59
On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 11:14:33AM +0200, Dallman Ross wrote:

The virus does use its own SMTP server, however, so finding such
syntax flaws is definitely a good tack.  Unfortunately, I can't
research further, because my ISP has suddenly started site-wide
blocking with no opt-out -- something it promised it would never
do.

I've sifted through hundreds of these Sobig.F messages, and they all
have the same X-Mailer header:

...2600 d00d ;)

I doubt any OE client uses that format :)

--
Robert Arnold