Re: [procmail] Sobig.F recipe

2003-08-24 16:37:46
At 10:25 PM 8.24.2003 +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Obantec Support skribis:

For a sendmail-solution, see:
  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johnpc/xs4all-block-sobig.mc.txt

I tried your sendmail filter and hit 2 problems.

I have read (in the Dutch newsgroup xs4all.general, if it's not on
your server then try fb1.euro.net) that it is updated, so maybe
that will solve (some of) your problems with it.

Otherwise ask some sendmail-forum, or the author of the script
himself (see the script for his address).

--
Affijn, Ruud

I just updated my copy of the script and Sendmail complained. Solution was
some white space that needed to be TABs instead of spaces.... so, be
careful on the copy/paste and check the white spaces to make sure there are
TABs before the "$:") MUST be tab characters on those lines......

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator

Sage American