Re: Filtering Body with sendmail.cf hack

2003-08-30 18:57:23
* Virtual University <Campus(_at_)vu(_dot_)org> [08-30-03 20:24]:
A week or two two ago, someone posted a link to an sendmail.cf hack
with examples of body filtering. I wanted to browse it further when I
got caught up with other things; alas, I have misplaced the message
and cannot find it in the procmail archives. If anyone can point me in
the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

I do not have it but you can find it here (every message trailer):