Re: procmail.org mailing list page

2003-08-27 03:12:08
Some time around 8/26/2003 22:57:16, I think I heard culley harrelson say:
The mailto links to the procmail mailing list on the procmail.org site
are bad:

http://www.procmail.org/era/lists.html

informatik.RWTH-Aachen.de -> lists.RWTH-Aachen.de

I guess people don't sign up for this list very often.  Or perhaps I
have passed some strange initiation rite by sleuthing out the proper
e-mail address of the list?

Hello,
        I think you did, as I had to do a few days back when I
cunningly found the real address to subscribe to the list :)

        -dZ.

--
:[ DZ vs. THE WORLD]==- -- -  -

Hating anything, everything and everyone since 1996.