Re: procmail.org mailing list page

2003-08-27 09:52:45
DZ-Jay wrote:

Or perhaps I have passed some strange initiation rite by sleuthing
out the proper e-mail address of the list?

Hello, I think you did, as I had to do a few days back when I
cunningly found the real address to subscribe to the list :)

Don't forget the other non-sequitur list address given in the
documentation and version string:

        $ procmail -v

        Submit questions/answers to the procmail-related mailinglist by
        sending to: <procmail-users(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>

        And of course, subscription and information requests for this
        list to: <procmail-users-request(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org>

-M.