Re: Simple question (unless you're living with no sleep)

2003-09-07 11:56:23
At 13:30 2003-09-07 -0500, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

And I found the problem as I typed this (now that I've had some rest). I
guess most of you are sleep deprived also. No freaking ":0:" to start the
recipe. <SIGH!>

Actually, I just started reading some of the list messages after a few days off, and this one was pretty obvious when I read it - I started composing a reply even before reaching the bottom of your quote-of-quote-of-quote post.

Skipped is documented in 'man procmailrc', but the likely cause isn't mentioned there - most often, it is a recipe without a flags line (which is in effect, not a recipe).