Re: Procmail needs reference rules?

2003-09-10 23:14:35
At 11:21 2003-09-11 +0700, Robert Nicholson wrote:
That doesn't really have the same affect .... That enables you to store rules in one file.

I would rather see something like how ANT defines "ref" and "refid" attributes.

I don't know what ANT is, but procmail is how procmail is, and reuseable code is done through INCLUDERC files. Using a few variables and an includerc file which reacts differently based on those variables can allow you a fair amount of code reuseability.