Filter based on length of the From address?

2003-09-22 10:37:32

Hi,

I was trying to find some insight on how I can filter based on the length of the From address.  Specifically I want to filter anything with a From address greater than 55 characters in length because of a downstream application limitation.  I searched the archives and couldn't find anything related to this.  Thanks for your help!

-Brian

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!