Too many From's

2003-10-03 14:40:48
Hello all,

I have noticed that when using procmail, when I edit an email in Mutt, at
the top, I see 2 From's ... I just cannot figure this one out. I have
checked out my rc file thoroughly, and cannot find anything that can be
causing this.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this might be occurring?

Thanks.

--
Gary
My husband bought me a mood ring the other day. When I'm in a good mood,