Re: Too many From's

2003-10-03 21:52:41
On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 10:32:32PM -0600 or thereabouts, Lukreme wrote:
On Oct 3, 2003, at 2:47 PM, Gary wrote:

I have noticed that when using procmail, when I edit an email in Mutt,
at
the top, I see 2 From's

Is one

From someone(_at_)somewhere ...

and the other is

From: someone(_at_)somewhere ...

No, that would be easy, as one is from the envelope sender, and the other
the From: in the header, that would be too easy <g>

.. crazy uh?

Maybe it has to do with using safecat in my recipes, but I doubt it. I
will use the rc file alone to pass emails off to my Maildirs and see if
it is still there.

--
Gary