procmail to stop processing on certain messages

2003-10-07 18:34:46

I would like to add a couple of rules to my procmail recipes file such
that email from certain addresses always get through, regardless of the
rest of the rules.  At first I just had rules at the top of my recipe
file to have procmail put them direcly in my inbox.  That worked, but as
the manpage says that causes problems with MH not realizing there are
new messages in the inbox.  So what I would like to do is have rules
that if tripped halt procmail filtering entirely on that email message
and deliver it immediately.  Is this possible?  I do not find recipes
that do this, but then I most likely have not looked everywhere...

| Christopher L. Barnard         O     When I was a boy I was told that |
| cbarnard(_at_)tsg(_dot_)cbot(_dot_)com         / \    anybody could become
president.  |
| (312) 347-4901               O---O   Now I'm beginning to believe it. |
| http://www.cs.uchicago.edu/~cbarnard                --Clarence Darrow |
+----------PGP public key available via finger or PGP keyserver---------+