Re: Recipe problem

2003-10-07 16:02:47
On Oct 7, 2003, at 9:43 AM, Chuck Campbell wrote:
On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 04:31:46PM +0200, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Toen ik Chuck Campbell kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

With '^SENDER' I think you mean '^Sender:'.

I didn't realise this was case sensitive, I've changed that.

It isn't.  Look again.

I thought all the X-..... headers are optionally inserted by various
programs. Is X-Mailing-List: guaranteed to be there from any mailing list
these days?

No, but it's on THAT list.

For a more complete recipe, see the recent entry by
in the thread "general mail list rules".

Where is this list archived? I don't have any saved recent messages with
this thread subject.

google for: "general mail list rules" procmail

--
This is our music from the bachelor's den, the sound of loneliness turned up to ten. A harsh soundtrack from a stagnant waterbed and it sounds just like this. This is the sound of someone losing the plot, making out that they're OK when they're not. You're gonna like it, but not a lot. And the chorus goes like this...