Re: Recipe problem

2003-10-22 09:20:49
On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 02:51:56PM -0700, Professional Software Engineering
wrote:
NO lockfile necessary there

I caught that one from the procmail log

:0
* ! LISTNAME ?? ^^linux-kernel^^
linux-kernel

Lockfile needed here

procmail: Extraneous locallockfile ignored

I'm not sure, but maybe I just need to match linux-kernel in htthe first
recipe, instead of the \/[^(_at_)]+ regexp?

That doesn't make it very generic, does it?  That \/ bit (as per the
manpages) "captures" the matching text which follows it into the $MATCH
variable where it can subsequently be utilized.  For instance, your second
recipe could be written as:

I agree, it wouldn't be generic, but right now, it is filing the list message
in my procmail folder, not my linux-kernel folder.  (I had included the log
file entries for two messages which were mis-filed, but you have snipped them).

I can send the log entries and headers again if you need me to.

-chuck