Re: Can I re-inject mail to another Sendmail daemon?

2003-10-07 09:14:27
Brian asked,

I want to be able to take email for foo.com, have sendmail give it to
procmail, and then ask procmail to hand it to a different sendmail daemon
using a different port.

That's exactly what procmail's -m option is for, because it can accept positional parameters to pass to another program. You can end the rcfile with

 :0
 | appropriate-sendmail-binary -port whichever "$@"

or whatever the correct invocation is.

Any input would be greatky apprecuated.

That's a beautiful sentiment, Brian.  We we apprecuate you greatky too.