Thousands of Control As !!!

2003-10-10 13:57:36
I used Procmail with 5 users for a month and I deployed it to all 150+ users 3 days ago.
I copied .procmailrc and .forward to every /home/user/ directory.
The .forward file includes: "|/usr/bin/procmail" . I am on SCO Unix platform.

Few hours after turning Promail on , some users mail box size started to grow like crazy to hundreds of Megs, and at the end of the mail box accumulated thousands of lines with Control As (^A^A^A^A) .

I am not sure if Procmail is causing this or something else.

I'd appreciate any response.

Thank you.