Some emails by-pass recipe

2003-10-16 13:55:46
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Jacoub Sbaiti wrote:

JS> Hi there,
JS> Sometimes an email bypases the recipe, and when I forward the email
JS> again to myself the recipe captures it!
JS> For example a message had a word prescriptions  or Enlargement or Penis
JS> in the Body of the message did bypass my recipe even though I am
JS> filtering those words in the recipe BUT when I reply or forward those
JS> messages to my email they get filtered.

You need to post an EXACT copy of the email itself because it is
impossible to comment without the input text.  That means you probably
cannot use your email client as it may be changing the format.

Alternatively, have a look at the raw text using, for example, less or
pico or fte.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )