Re: removing text from subject

2003-10-19 13:16:55
Lukreme <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com> wrote:
That's irresponsible.  Find a new provider.

$5/year is hard to beat.  I asked (on this group) for suggestions for
others, but the most promising one seems to be defunct.

I am still open to suggestions.

   Currently, I
just take the message and put it into a different mbox.

how can you have procmail access and no access to SA?

The ISP is simply being a mail redirector.  I run SA on my own Linux box
(where all the mail is being redirected).

or is procmail on the local box?  If so, run spamassassin locally, and
first thing run all the mail through SA with the -d flag, then run the
mail through SA with your own local settings.

Sounds easier than a script to mung the subject line.  I'll give it a
shot.
Thanks.

--\x81

Chris Barnes                                       AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes(_at_)tamu(_dot_)edu                            Yahoo IM:
chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager                               ph: 979-845-7801
Department of Physics                                 fax: 979-845-2590
Texas A&M University