RE: HELP: Missing action

2003-11-04 09:14:07
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Bill Polhemus wrote:

Thanks for the response.

No, I've gone over it a couple of times and I can't find such a situation. I
admit to not being an expert on Procmail.

I have gone over the docs including man procmailrc and man procmailex, but
cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

        Is VERBOSE turned on?  Did you put some "LOG=" comments to know
        where are you in the log file?  Try to understand the log before
        you go to the filerc.  (you can send here part of the log)

Bye,
 Udi