Re: HELP: Missing action

2003-11-04 07:12:20
Bill Polhemus wrote:

I keep getting the indication ?procmail: Missing action? in the
logfile. Everything seems to work, but in my quest for near-perfection
I?d like to get this squared away.

I cannot find any part of the recipe where an action ought to be
specified, and isn?t. What sorts of things should I look for, then?
Can?t seem to find anything about this condition in the docs.

You probably have a

:0

somewhere not followed by an action (if you need an extra pair of eyes
to look through your config file, please make it available by FTP/HTTP)

Regards

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch(_at_)atmedia(_dot_)net