Re: create a very privat e-mail address

2003-11-04 16:46:42

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Sjaak Nabuurs wrote:

SN> Hi
SN>
SN> Maybe it's allready there but i didn't find it.
SN> I like to get a very personal email adres with no spam in it.
SN>
SN> Would this been possible.
SN>
SN> 1) someone send me a mail  -->  I refuse it

I accept it and hold it in a buffer for a while

SN> 2) hold the email in a buffer for a while ( let say 24 hours)  --> ???

For 7 days

SN> 3) send a mail back to him --> with the text reply to add your e-mail
SN> to my accepted email list in the subject line "accept me"

I use a configurable password, currently "sausagerocks"

SN> 4) this someone send me in the subject line "accept me"

"sausagerocks" in the subject line.

SN> 5) let the 1 mail trough whois waiting on hold

I then let in all the mail from the address sending the password.

SN> 6) add this someone to the spamassassin users white list

I use my own white list.

SN> With greetings
SN>
SN> Sjaak

See http://www.mundungus.org/software.html#marp

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )