create a very privat e-mail address

2003-11-04 05:57:59
Hi

Maybe it's allready there but i didn't find it.
I like to get a very personal email adres with no spam in it.

Would this been possible.

1) someone send me a mail  -->  I refuse it
2) hold the email in a buffer for a while ( let say 24 hours)   -->   ???
3) send a mail back to him    --> with the text reply to add your e-mail to my
accepted email list in the subject line "accept me"
4) this someone send me in the subject line "accept me"
5) let the 1 mail trough whois waiting on hold
6) add this someone to the spamassassin users white list

Maybe off topic but is it possible to sync the outlooks adresbook to a white
list ??

With greetings

Sjaak