sendmail vs qmail

2003-11-18 14:52:11

     I know this don't belong here, but I also figure you guys know more
than most...

     I got a few people telling me I should change from sendmail to qmail
because qmail doesn't fork a child for every mail, and is MUCH MUCH MUCH
more efficient in its ability to handle excessive numbers of incoming
connections such as being generated by the viral spam going around these
days.

     Comments are highly solicited...

     Homer