Re: Checking for Non dictionary words

2003-11-22 10:07:17
On 22 Nov 2003, at 07:19, S Semple wrote:
Anyone have a simpler solution, short of creating a
file with a list of words in it.

I would look for words containing punctuation rather than lookin for specific words

does it matter if the email says V!(_at_)gra or V|agr(_at_)?

However, I find SpamAssassin does a very good job on these, especailly since I added the "Popcorn" "Weeds" and "Backhair" checks to my local.cf file

--
Don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance; so are everybody else's.