Re: Procmail And .forward help.

2003-11-24 18:15:24
Toen ik multimedia-fan(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

does your setup work with a global
procmailrc in /etc and your user based .procmailrc?

We have no central procmailrc. According to a "man procmail" on that
system, it should be in "/usr/local/etc/procmailrc", so do a "man
procmail" on your system for the right location.

if there is a procmailrc in /etc/ and if I touch the forward file
email simply gets delivered, as non of them work and I don't see
anything in my procmail.log file.

Did the "diagnostic script" come up with anything?

--
Affijn, Ruud